OUR BELLE FLOWER

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's been so much fun homeschooling you, Izz! We started our school last week with our Creation Science, and I had the best time ever! One of the questions asked in our lesson was... Why didn't God just threw a few things together during His creation time, instead of carefully doing it? Your answer threw me off guard. You said, "Because God has good manners!" "He doesn't want to be messy. He wants people to believe in Him, so He created the world nicely." Nice one, Baby! Day 2, I was reading to you the story of Adam and Eve as they disobeyed God and were punished by Him. They were driven out of their dream home on top of all other sufferings as a result of their disobedience. While reading the story, you said, "Mommy, don't you just feel like crying?" "Crying? Why?" I asked. You said, "I feel sorry for Adam and Eve. It makes me want to cry." Then you went on crying. Oh, Baby! :( Everyday now, I am keeping my eyes open to all the great experiences in our homeschooling adventure. You sure is a smart little girl. Daddy and I are so proud of you!

No comments: