OUR BELLE FLOWER

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photographic?


I think I have mentioned before that I and your daddy are suspecting that you have a photographic memory. We first noticed it when you were able to memorize shapes and colors even a few months before your second birthday. You were also able to identify familiar logos like Starbucks. I remember when we were at our cabin by Gull Lake, you saw the logo of Starbucks coffee and you said, "Mommy, this is your coffee." Nobody told you that it was coffee.

Anyway, last night in bed, your daddy was reading to us Ray Comfort's blog from his Blackberry and he showed us a picture from the blog. As soon as you saw the photo, you exclaimed, "Oh, it's the guy on money." And yes it was! It was the face of the man printed on Ray Comfort's 1,000,000 dollar bills. More and more each day you have amazed us with this ability. I wonder what you will become when you grow up. God must have a special call for you.

No comments: