OUR BELLE FLOWER

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sicky Pooh

My little darling is sick today! We were supposed to go to church for Bible study but we can't because you are sick. Last night, you threw up a couple times. It was hard because it was right before we went to sleep and in the middle of the night. Daddy needed to sleep... to rest from working so hard yesterday. You threw up first on our leather lazy man's chair! Oh, that was gross! Daddy cleaned it up while I cleaned you in the shower. The next time you threw up was in our bed. Well, you ended up sleeping in our bed because you wanted to sleep by daddy. We were sleeping like a baby when all of a sudden you got up and threw your food on the bed from your tummy. For a minute there I didn't know what to do... how to clean it up and most of all how I can help you get over what you were going through. I had you sleep in my arms. When you finally fell asleep, I got online to get ideas of what you were going through. It's nice to have internet. It's like being in a library. I learned that I wasn't supposed to give you milk after you threw up the first time because it's hard to digest and you were still trying to get the bug out of your tummy. I gave you water but you won't drink it so I diluted juice in water and you drank it.

Now you look like you are getting better.

I hate it when you are sick. You look sad and not the bubbly little girl of mine. I can't wait for you to completely get over your tummy problem.

I love you.

No comments: